Monday 2 May 2011

Boombox 2011

Hey guys I'm blogging again and i have acces to a laptop which is great. Today I'm not talking about anything too serious or too funny. I'm not even sure why im doing this blog, just that, whenever i'm with a laptop i think i should blog. so yeh. I'm going to Boombox 2011. now if your thinking "What the hell is that, is that Osama Bin Laden's funeral thingy" it isnt, but if you do know what im talking about, all i have is one word. Legend. Boombox is a youtubers convention/show thingy and this year, Nigahiga and Kevjumba are the hosts which is great because i'm going, and i love kevjumba. I'm going and I'd like to give a huge shout out to Andrew Song for selling tickets. If you have him on facebook and you want to go, great, get tickets, they're $45 and considering that the no.1 most subscribed youtuber of all time will be there, that's pretty good. If you don't have him on facebook, try finding him. I'm not gonna link his profile because it's kinda his private thing so yeh. If your going and you have me on facebook let me know because that'll be great. By the way i wasn't told to say anything about the tickets. Just helping an old friend out because i'm that nice. So yeh it was great that i could blog again, i really want to do these blogs everyday but i'm not sure if i can get access everyday so i don't know when ill make my next blog. and I'll promis next blog will be much, much funnier, i just didn't anything to say.
Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment