Saturday 25 June 2011

My Birthday

Hey guys i'm blogging again,
I've already failed you guys. I'm so ashamed, i should be dissapointed in myself, and i am. I said i would do a blog every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. Well i didnt do one on Thursday so it's already stuffed so clean the blackboard and let's make a new plan. 2 blogs a week. Tusday and Saturday. That sounds good so i'm doing it. Any way so my birthday is in like 8 days. Chyeah i know right. nah not really. i mean it's great that i'll be 15 and all, but i mean, if my birthday was any later, i really wouldn't care, get it? like i can wait more. it's not like my birthday has to be in 8 days. but i mean, it ok becaus ei get presents, and money, so its all great. And i REALLY want an iphone and i mentioned it to my brother and hey you never know, i might get one. so its all good. Also i got a job which is cool. I haven't done my first shift yet, but i cant wait to get started and make some money. unlike you younger bitches.although i could've gotten a job a couple of months ago, i didnt want to. So yeh that's it for now, short little blog, and i really am sorry, i probably shouldnt have made it 3 blogs a week, thats heaps. Oh and over the holidays the thing will change because i could be really bored so yeh, for now that's it.
Cya

1 comment:

  1. awww little cutie growing up :)
    where do you work ? x

    ReplyDelete