Sunday 12 June 2011

Well that's weird

Hey guys I'm blogging again.
yeh so somethings really weird. not sure if you guys have noticed but there are these groups on facebook like "like if you remember these guys" and all of these groups refer to old TV shows and characters. now your probably thinking "That's not weird" and you know what I say. Stop thinking. this is weird because not long ago i made a blog about old TV shows that i missed. Now be honest children, did you read that blog and turn the next facebook group craze into it. DON'T LIE. ok so maybe it was just a co-inkydink but that's weird right? I mean i was freaking out when around 100 of these pages were made. plus some aren't really famous so I thought it was you guys. sorry. I'm paranoid. But i did have a good reason so yeh. Guys i didn't want this blog to be long, and it isn't. plus i did one yesterday, I'm not superman, although that would be pretty cool. Oh yeh another thing. Spread the word about my blog. Anyway possible. Support me. Thanks peeps.
Cya

1 comment:

  1. well i must agree with you in a way, but also what is really annoying is that those TV shows and cartoons they are making groups about, aren't even THAT old; they were from our childhood and since we're not 125 years old, there's nothing "to remember" about those groups, of course we still remember them; unless of course some of us have memory loss...

    ReplyDelete