Wednesday 19 October 2011

Wow...

Hey guys I'm bloggin again,
And wow... it has been so long. Like when was my last update, August? and i said that i was promising a weekly blog. But we all knew that wouldnt catch. So today, I'm not really sure why i came back. (I'm bored shitless)... yep, no reason at all. Nothing is really knew in my life and yeh, if you didnt guess, my life is pretty damn boring. I will be trying to update this more regularly and i swear I'm not lying, i will do it. Anyways since i have nothing to say, I'm just going to sit here and think of something....... yeh i got nothing and if you guys are thinking "did he actually stop and think of something?" i did for about 15 minutes, but i chucked on some music on to get some inspiration, yep didn't work. I bet you anything after i post this i'll think of something to type about, then rage. Don't you hate when that happens. Like in a fight, someone bags you and you got nothing. At home, on the computer and BAM! it just hits you and you just want to knock someone out. Your little sibling happens to be there and before you know it, you're at the hospital and your siblings in a critical condition. I was kidding about the last part if you guys were wondering. Oh well, if i think of something, I'm going to right about it in my next blog which wont be long, i promise. So until then guys, I'll be doing stuff....
Cya

1 comment:

  1. third line you should right "new" instead of "knew" ;)
    xoxo gossip girl ;)

    ReplyDelete