Wednesday 30 November 2011

Is it free dress?

Hey guys I'm blogging again and abit more regularly which is good. my aim is to post roughly 2 blogs a week. I think that's a good place to be at.
Anyways, the other day was free dress day at school and all. And this always happens to me and it's really a confusing thing. I mean, i knew that it was free dress. There was no doubt in my mind that said "It's not free dress day" that is, until i sat in my car. In that intense, i was like "hold up, is it free dress? what if it isnt? people are going to ask why i am wearing out of school uniform" and the car drive from my house to school is only like 7 minutes. 7minutes 38.21 seconds to be exact. But these 7 or so minutes went so slowly because the only thing running in my mind was a miniature athlete. Nah but really, the only thing running through my mind was "I seriously hope it is free dress day" and this feeling just doesnt go away until i see someone else, you know walking or getting off or on or waiting for the bus that i see at my school in free dress, which makes that feeling run away. Like until i see someone in free dress aswell, i shit my pants the whole way to school.
Anyways that is it for now, Do you guys feel that way? i dunno if it's just me or not, but yeh adios people
Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment