Friday 18 November 2011

And i was like, and he was like

Hey guys I'm blogging again and that title has nothing to do with anything, i just didnt have a creative title for this and ill tell you why i didnt... i  mean i could've thought of something but nah i couldnt be bothered. So today i went to school from 9am-3.15pm then worked from 5pm-9:30pm and got home around 10 pm. Don't ask why i told you that because I'm about to answer it for you. So basically, my only free time was 3.15-5. thats like 1 hour and 45 minutes. I'm pretty sure it is. So anyways, during this free time i played fifa. and yeh that got me thinking my life is boring as fuck and the worst part is today was hot. i hate the heat. and i work in a fast food restaurant. That's a bad combination in my opinion. Hmmm, now what was i going to say after this... well anyways it was hot and my day was terrible BUT on the bright side, because there's always a bright side (as they say, i dont really believe it because it's not always true and some of you might disagree but yeh i dont care)... wait there's no bright side. Ok ok ok now this blog has just turned into a piece of shit. nah it started as a piece of shit because i didn't have a topic i just started typing because I'm bored and this is actually the best thing to do except sit there and refresh facebook..... i don't actually do that..... anyways so as i was saying at the start of the blog, the title has nothing to with anything and i told you i would tell you why. so simply, this blog has nothing to do with anything therefore, the title has to match it.... but then they do have something to do with something....
Fuck it, I'm ending this blog and playing pokemon.
Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment