Wednesday 16 November 2011

Who wrapped this?

Hey guys I'm blogging again,
So today i went to the city and we rode bikes around the yarra river. yeh pretty boring. and after that we went to a restaurant that served souvlaki's. And this was probably the highlight of my day because after i finished my souvlaki, i got to watch everyone else finish theres. And the funniest part was watching the last quater of the souvlaki just spill out of the bread. It happened to me but i kept my souvlaki on the plate and the meat and stuff sorta stayed in but people that picked it up just had everything spilled out and they didnt eat it. ha! so this all made me think, whose the guy that wrapped this and why is he so slack? I mean yeh, i know, this poor guy has to wrap so many souvlaki's but he could take some consideration right?.... right. Anyways i really havent had anything to talk about but its only been about 10 days since my last post which is ok. better than 2 months. Anyways, that's it for now ill talk to you guys sonnerooney.
Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment