Thursday 21 April 2011

About me

Hey guys, I'm blogging again.
Today I'm gonna talk about myself. First off i'm 14 but most people reading this know that. second of all i kinda love video games. And not video games like COD because i dont like shooting games at all. I'm talking about games like Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong and those types of games. Also i love FIFA but thats because im a sporty person. And i especially love soccer. In the Barclays Premier League i go for Manchester United. What Else can i say..... i dunno, sorry this blog wasn't really good. sorry. but i had no idea what to write about.
So from now on comment below and if your idea is great and i feel like blogging on the topic i will. So yeh get commenting and if ur idea doesn't suck, ill blog about that topic. So that's about it for now. next blog will be better i swear. oh and if u didnt notice, i changed my background. So that's it,
Cya.

1 comment: