Tuesday 19 April 2011

My First Blog

Hey guys. This is my first ever blog and i just wanted to start by saying. i started my blog because of Eksath Bhareti.... i hope i got that right....(coolstoryhansel1.blogspot.com) check out his blog. anyways i've never blogged before but im basically gonna talk about whats been happening in my life and problems in the world and when i mean problems i dont mean problems like global problems like earthquakes and stuff. i mean world problems like Rebecca Black and Justin Bieber. and how people annoy me.... so this was just an introduction to my blog and i dont know how frequently ill be blogging. So i hope you keep up with my blog and follow me and yeh i hope to be successive and not crash and burn.

Bye for now.

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing blog! Yeah Im posting this so you kno I read it coz I'm that cool and yeah I'm doin this anon coz I'm gonna make u sweat :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog man :)

    ReplyDelete